How to choose and use
Introducing products that suit your skin type and purposes.
Q：How can I unlock the pump?
Hold the neck of the pump with one hand and turn the pump head counterclockwise slowly with the other hand. By turning the pump four or five times, the pump will be unlocked. If it doesn't work this way, please try the following:
1) Turn the neck of the pump clockwise and screw tightly.
2) Turn the pump head slowly counterclockwise.Turn the pump head slowly counterclockwise with one hand while holding the ring at the base of the pump head with the other hand to stop it from turning together.
If it doesn't work this way either, turn the pump neck counterclockwise and loosen the screw. Try step 1 and 2 again.
Q：Can you tell me about the directions of safe use for cosmetic products?
Pay close attention during use to make sure that the product does not cause any problem. Do not apply to the skin that has scratches, swelling, eczema and rashes. Stop using if you experience skin trouble or in the following cases: (1) If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (such as white blotches) or skin darkening during use, and (2) If the same conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, after use.
Continuous use may worsen these symptoms. If symptoms appear, we recommend you consult your dermatologist.
- Q：Do products have expiration dates? A： Matsuyama's products and other general cosmetic products do not have expirations dates. It is required to put an expiration date for a product that causes a degradation of quality within 3 years.
Q：How can I refill the bottle properly using a refill bag?
1) Cut the upper corner of the refill bag along the perforation.
2) Fold the two sides of the spout parallel to the sealed part of the bag.
3) A stable triangular pouring spout will be made.
4) Hold the folding line and insert the pouring spout in a bottle. Pour the contents into the bottle.